Awaken The Wise Mama
($500 non-refundable deposit)
Early Bird Pricing (available until July 1, 2022):
|Birch||King + en suite bath||$3167||$2059|
|White Pine||Queen (water)||$3039||na|
(Crossed out rooms have already been claimed)
After July 1, 2022 the early bird window closes and all prices increase by $1000.
Enroll with a friend & get a BFF discount of $300 to split between you!
Are you registering before July 1?
Congratulations! You are accessing this retreat during the early bird period, which means you are eligible for very special pricing possible on this incredible re treat! With both Early Bird and BFF pricing, bringing a friend & enrolling during this special window saves you a ton, and is a commitment to care for your future self in a big way!
The Birch Room is the master bedroom of the home, and has its own bathroom and king bed. This room is available for double occupancy. (THIS ROOM HAS BEEN CLAIMED).
The Oak Room features the second King sized bed of the house and is available for double occupancy.
The Maple Room has a Queen sized bed and lots of light. This is a single occupancy room.
The White Pine Room has a Queen baffled water bed (really!) and opens out onto the patio overlooking the lake. This is a single occupancy room. (THIS ROOM HAS BEEN CLAIMED).
The Cedar Room is on our lower level with 2 twin beds and spacious closet. Available for double occupancy. (THIS ROOM HAS BEEN CLAIMED).
The Spruce Room is also on the lower level of the house and has a soft and cozy queen. This is a single occupancy room.
To Join Us
Your non-refundable $500 deposit will confirm your reservation, with the remaining balance due August 15th, 2022.
Prefer a Payment Plan? I will be happy to customize a payment plan for you. Simply place your non-refundable deposit to hold your spot, then contact [email protected] and we will co-create a plan that works for you!
Pay Your Deposit to Register
Once your deposit is secured, I will reach out to you personally to discuss your room choice & any plans to share your room, as well as get all info on food preferences, and some extra details I'll need to customize the welcome gift I'm preparing for you! What are you waiting for?!?
Any cancellation will result in the loss of your $500 USD deposit.
Any cancellation made between July 1st, 2022 and August 15th, 2022 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price.
Any cancellation made between August 15th, 2022 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit and all other trip payments to Ann Kaplan will be refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
- All group activities, including but not limited to morning wakeup, parenting circles, excursions, and evening closing gatherings.
- Pre-trip Preparation Call to have the chance to meet everyone in the group, share your intentions for the retreat, and learn how to best prepare for this epic experience.
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners, including food and drink during group excursions, and our Welcome dinner and Farewell breakfast.
- Rustic luxury accommodations in my lake house. Single or double occupancy options available (room descriptions above).
- Transportation to and from airport Thursday 10/20 & Monday 10/24 (designated times only).
- All optional free time activities - massage, 30 minute 1:1 coaching session, and guided journaling.
What's not included
- Your round-trip airfare or other transport to and from Traverse City, MI.
- Any transport to and from the airport outside of designated pick-up and drop-off windows.
- Any additional purchases for yourself, including but not limited to souvenir shopping, extra spa services, personal taxis, and tips for private services.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Why Should You Join Us?
By the end of this retreat, through group and individual activities, you will have learned how to parent from within and release the specter of being a ‘bad mom’ forever, so you can transform your child’s behavior and your relationship and ENJOY motherhood like never before.
"There is no better time than the Autumn to begin forgetting the things that trouble us, allowing them to fall away like dried leaves"