Don't Abandon Good Parenting When Times Get ToughJun 07, 2022
If you knew without a doubt the parenting approach that is MOST EFFECTIVE with kids, how well would you stick to that approach when times got tough?
You'd stick to it perfectly, right? If you know that's the absolute best thing you can do for your kid and yourself, that means it's even MORE important to stick to it when they are in a period of extreme struggle, right? Of course! ...Except that isn't what happens, practically ever. Watch this video to learn:
- What I (and most other parenting experts) consider to be THE GOLD STANDARD in parenting for every. single. situation. (no matter how extreme)
- Why tough times make us question and abandon what works in favor of things we KNOW will fail.
- How to stay the course with good parenting skills even when it feels extra hard.
Ready to learn how to give your child the gold standard in parenting, and stay in that space even when things are hard? Book a free Discovery Call and let's do it!
P.S. How about YOU? Are you giving yourself all the love, grace, and support you need to be able to do the things I mentioned in this video?
- To attune to your child and move away from the need for things to go a certain way in order to feel safe and secure?
- To truly ENJOY parenting and your life with your child?
There are still 4 spots open for the Awaken The Wise Mama retreat in October where we will be addressing all of these topics, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Northern Michigan in the fall, delicious food, incredible women, and so much love. I would be honored to welcome you into my home and circle of women. You deserve this. Your family deserves this. Learn more here.