New Workshop: Toddler TimeNov 02, 2021
Hey There Parenting Peeps!
My next workshop is around the corner and it's just for all you parents of littles! If your kiddo is a toddler or less than 6 really, you need to join me.
On November 17th, I'll be leading my next live workshop:
Toddler Time: Loving your toddler through tantrums, power struggles, chaos, and tears
This workshop is all about the big challenges of toddlerhood and parenting young children. If you find yourself:
- Arguing over whether the sky is blue
- Tripping over Legos and digging Thinking Putty out of the rug all-day
- Contending with epic meltdowns once/hour
- Wrestling huge children into car seats
- Pushing a tiny tyrant through the grocery store
- Begging your child to do things that any sane person would do
- Repeating yourself until you're hoarse
You need to join me in this workshop!
If you’ve never attended one of my workshops, what are you waiting for?!?! I will answer all your toddler questions. I will coach you on what to do about anything you’re stuck on. You will walk away with real, actionable changes you can put in place immediately!
And I give you SO MUCH FREE STUFF (printable guides, replays, extended Q&A and free sessions). If you have a toddler, I really can’t imagine why you wouldn’t be there!
Let's get in one last workshop before the holidays descend upon us and parenting madness sets in! Snag your spot here.